The Senior Vice President of Marketing Solutions (SVPMS) is responsible for leading the organizations Marketing Solutions Division. As the Division Leader, the SVPMS will lead all functions essential to the Division’s success, to include current Product oversight, new Product Development, Product Pricing, Sales, Compensation and Human Capital Management. Responsibilities will include planning, budget, P&L, reporting, target setting, executive management, sales process optimization, sales training, assist with sales compensation design and administration, and participate in selection of senior level organization talent. Additional primary objectives of this role include day-to-day management and of all functioning areas within the Division and their corresponding leadership, including new concept development. Necessary experience centered around developing and executing sustainable growth strategies, strategic vision and expert leadership.
- Provides leadership to the Division and counsel to the President, in implementing the Divisions Marketing objectives that appropriately reflect NCC business goals.
- Working with President and Executive Leadership, assists with the design of sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with the businesses sales objectives.
- Oversees Marketing Solutions Product Team to ensure existing Product options are current to market specifications and new Product Strategy and Development is at the forefront of the Division to ensure continued growth of the Organization.
- Partners with Senior Level Executives and decision makers to identify opportunities for process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Level Executives, Sales and Operational Leadership, and IT team to understand Organization’s business strategy for Sales and IT Development. Recommends changes and enhancements to the current platform.
- Responsible for working with Sales Channel Segment Leadership for the optimal deployment strategies of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes.
- Execute against Annual Operating Plan (AOP) designed to grow the Marketing Solutions business.
- Responsible for assigning and executing weekly, monthly, and annual business objectives outlined in the AOP and ensuring financial objectives are optimally allocated to all channels and resources.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 + years overseeing the creation and distribution of Marketing solutions products to the retail automotive industry.
- 5 + years executive management experience.
- Experience leading, managing and developing successful business units/teams.
- Experience overseeing multiple product lines a plus.
- Relationships within the automotive industry.
- Must be able to relocate to Las Vegas, Nevada